NVMe hosting provides improved site performance, security, and quicker load and transfer rates. Because of this, many web hosts are quickly adopting NVMe or M2 as their SSD storage protocol. In this article, you will get to know about the 4 Best NVMe web Hosting aka M2 hosting Providers.
Because of its quicker read and write speeds, NVMe SSD web hosting is swiftly becoming the standard kind of storage, making it the best choice for websites that prioritise speed and performance. The hosting provider’s support team, user experience, SSL certificates, and server caching all play a vital role in achieving optimal website performance and security. When choosing an NVMe SSD hosting company, it is critical to analyse a variety of aspects such as storage type and capacity, beginning price, server speed, SEO rankings, and so on.
Table of Contents
4 Best NVMe Web Hosting or M2 Hosting Providers in 2023
- A2Hosting: Best for large websites with huge traffic.
- InMotion Hosting: runner-up for great reliability and NVMe on all plans
- KnownHost: the best VPS hosting with NVMe technology
- MechanicWeb: NVMe storage plus LiteSpeed servers
To help you in your search, I’ve compiled a list of the top NVMe hosting providers in 2023.
But that doesn’t mean they’ve stopped moving: by being among the first to add NVMe storage into their hosting services, this firm has demonstrated that it remains at the vanguard of the market.
- NVMe Hosting at a Great Budget Price
- Blazing fast server speeds guaranteed by LiteSpeed Servers
- NVMe WordPress Hosting
- 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Unique “anytime” money-back guarantee
- 24/7 server monitoring and malware scanning
- Free site migration
- Free SSL Certificate and Website Builder
- Expecting a big price increase when it’s time to renew your subscription
A2 hosting features
The only negative thing I can say about A2 Hosting is that there is a significant price increase on all of their paid tiers upon renewal, so users should be aware that the surprisingly low price you pay upon signing up is only applicable for the first year. If this isn’t a deal breaker, A2 Hosting is by far the finest NVMe web host available. It is fast, reliable, highly secure, and easy to use for both beginners and developers. This platform offers two NVMe-enabled hosting plans: Turbo Boost (starting at $6.99/mo ) and Turbo Max hosting (starting at $14.99/mo). Each of those plans has three tiers, with rates varying according on how much storage space your website requires.
Speed and security are the name of the game with A2 Hosting, as all of their plans (both NVMe and non-NVMe) use LiteSpeed servers and ensure constant malware scanning and removal. If you buy NVMe hosting, you will get 20x faster page loads speed. It also comes with A2 Optimized software preconfigured for maximum speed and security, including the popular CMS platforms WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, and OpenCart. If it sounds like A2 Hosting might be right for you, you can check out my full A2 Hosting review for more information.
- Reliable and Fast NVMe Shared Hosting Plans Starting at $4.99/mo
- Versatile hosting plans priced for every budget
- 6-20x speed increase compared to HDD hosting plans
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Excellent SEO performance for your site (thanks to increased page load speed)
- Free website migration and SSL certificate
- one click WordPress installer
- No monthly payment option for most plans (only the Pro Plan allows for a monthly contract)
In-motion hosting features
InMotion Hosting is one of the most diverse NVMe providers on my list, offering a broad range of hosting kinds, payment tiers, and contract term possibilities. It has options to suit almost every budget and every website, which means you’re almost guaranteed to find a plan that works for you. InMotion Hosting offers four shared hosting plans, three of which include NVMe storage (Launch, Power, and Pro). If you need something more specialised, check out InMotion’s WordPress and cloud VPS solutions.
If you sign a two-year contract, shared NVMe web hosting costs $4.99 per month. If buying a long-term plan makes you nervous, you can always take advantage of InMotion’s generous 90-day money-back guarantee. InMotion Hosting boasts incredibly fast upload speeds for all the images, files, and text on your website.This not only means that your site visitors will have a seamless browsing experience but also that your site will perform better in SEO, as Google ranks faster loading pages ahead of slower ones.
3. Known host
KnownHost is a company founded in the United States that offers website hosting since 2006, If you’re looking for NVMe-backed VPS, KnownHost might be the appropriate fit for your website.
- High-quality managed and unmanaged VPS hosting including NVMe SSD
- Dedicated Server NVMe Storage based
- Boasts hundreds of data centers around the world
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Free website migrations and SSL certificate
- Free automatic backups
- 30-DAY GUARANTEE FOR RETURNS
- Member of the Green Power Partnership of the Environmental Protection Agency
- NVMe is only available with managed/unmanaged VPS hosting services. It does not come up with a website builder.
- Windows hosting is not supported
KnownHost is a great hosting provider that recently started offering NVMe Storage with their VPS plans. In the past, KnownHost specialized in managed website hosting but has expanded to include a wide variety of hosting types, including:
- Shared (unmanaged) hosting, reseller hosting, managed & unmanaged cloud hosting, managed & unmanaged VPS. Unfortunately, if you are looking for NVMe storage specially, then managed or unmanaged VPS are the only KnownHost plans that include NVMe storage.
- Unmanaged VPS NVMe hosting prices start at $12 per month and managed VPS NVMe prices start at $44 per month. Each paid tier features different vCPU number of cores, gigabytes of premium bandwidth, and different amounts of NVMe volume.
While the features of each plan vary, all NVMe server plans come with the peace of mind that your data will be safe even in the event of power outages or other server outages and that your website visitors will have a smooth experience. and without problems.
- Offers NVMe web hosting on all plans and payment levels
- Use LiteSpeed cache
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Free SSL certificate and daily backups
- Use the cPanel control panel and Software installer
- Not all servers were upgraded with NVMe
- It does not come with a website builder (but it does have a one-click WordPress install )
MechanicWeb offers three shared hosting plans, starting at $4.99, including 10 GB NVMe SSD storage, 100 GB bandwidth, 2 domains, LiteSpeed caching, and more. MechanicWeb plan starting at $13 a month offers reseller and dedicated hosting, as well as a unique “semi-dedicated” hosting package. MechanicWeb has also recently added four NVMe-powered VPS plans to start at $49/month.
In short, MechanicWeb is a powerful and reliable NVMe-based hosting provider with an impressive variety of both web & VPS hosting plans. As with most web hosts, you can get a better deal on price by signing up for a longer contract. And, thanks to MechanicWeb’s 45-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE, this is a pretty risk-free option. Although MechanicWeb has datacenters in various countries around the world (including the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Netherlands and Luxembourg), it has only added NVMe to its US, UK, and German servers. This is not a problem for most of your clients, but if you are in a geographic location far from one of these servers, it could be a problem for your site just in ms.